A very happy 32nd birthday to the platonic love of my life, Kelly Wren.
Kelly is my best friend and today is her birthday! Scoot on over to her blog and wish her a happy birthday!
As a special birthday treat, I would like to list some of the innumerable reasons why Kelly is awesome:
- She is super-duper smart
- She has an amazing fashion sense
- She is the best listener I have ever met
- She gives really cool advice and doesn't get mad at me if I don't take it even though I should
- She's an art history major, and that is super awesome
- She has pretty eyes
- She's one of the few people I know that can rock blue hair
- She can arm wrestle (which I just discovered)
- She's funny and silly
- I can be myself around her without worrying about being embarassed
- She puts up with my sometimes irrational moodiness
- She's a good driver
- She gives awesome hugs
- She gives the best gifts
- She's my best friend, whom I lovingly call Beastie (I'm the Bestie)
Really, the list goes on, but I won't write it all out or someone will certainly try to steal her away.
Happy Birthday, beastie! I love you!